MSCloudCommunity is a community site that brings it all together. User Groups, speakers and events from all over the world. This project is created and supported by the following Microsoft MVP’s:
- Kurt Van Hoecke (http://cloudoscommunity.be, @BunkCo)
- Cameron Fuller (System Center Central, OpsMgr Blogs, @cfullerMVP)
- Peter Zerger (@pzerger)
- Marcel Zehner (@marcelzehner)
- Dan Kregor (@dankregor)
- Alexandre Verkinderen (http://www.mscloud.be, @AlexVerkinderen)
MSCloudCommunity exists to improve System Center & Cloud user group communities through providing easy to use access resources for User Group Coordinators, speakers, sponsors and attendees.
User Group Coordinators
Running a user group community requires hard work and a lot of effort especially in identifying speakers and sponsors for the user group events. The goal of MSCloudCommunity is to provide a single location for user group coordinators to simplify this process through:
- Providing an easy method to introduce user group coordinators to potential sponsors and speakers.
- Bring together the worldwide community of user group leaders and Cloud & System Center focused groups to share best practices and reusable content.
- The goal is to accomplish each of the above items without changing your user group or how it functions. Each user group which is part of MSCloudCommunity is their own entity and is not subject to any rules or restrictions for how they run their user group.
As a speaker, joining MSCloudCommunity gets the word out for who you are to the System Center & Cloud focused user group communities around the world. This can open the door to speaking to communities around the globe.
If you want to get the word out about your products MSCloudCommunity is a one stop shop to provide you with introduction to user groups around the world. Joining MSCloudCommunity adds your company to the list of potential sponsors for all user group communities which are part of the site.
MSCloudCommunity is your one stop shop to find a user group community near wherever you are!